Institutional Challenge Grant Applicant Guidance
- Institutional Challenge Grant Application Guide (Updated April 2019)
- Slides from June 2018 Webinar: Applying to the Institutional Challenge Grant, What’s New For Year Two?
- Video from June 2018 Webinar: Applying to the Institutional Challenge Grant, What’s New For Year Two?
- Announcing the Foundation’s First Institutional Challenge Grantee: Cornell University’s College of Human Ecology in partnership with the Cornell Cooperative Extension-Tompkins County
- Illustrative Examples (Updated April 2017)
- May 2017 Webinar: Introducing the Institutional Challenge Grant
- Slides from the May 2017 Webinar
Resources for Applicants: Research-Practice Partnerships
- Research-Practice Partnerships Microsite
“How Social Science Research Can Improve Youth Outcomes in the Real World”
Vivian Tseng and Adam Gamoran, 2017
“Research-Practice Partnerships: A Strategy for Leveraging Research for Educational Improvement in School Districts”
Cynthia Coburn, William Penuel, and Kimberly Geil, 2013
“Research-Practice-Policy Partnerships for Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare and Child Mental Health”
Lawrence A. Palinkas, Cherry Short, and Marleen Wong, 2015