In April 2019, the Foundation held a webinar, hosted by Institutional Challenge Grant selection committee members Adam Gamoran and Michael Gottfredson and senior program officer Kim DuMont, for a discussion of how applicants of the program might focus proposals for institutional change. In the course of the broadcast, we also covered the program’s goals, described the application process, and provided an opportunity for questions and answers.
Links to slides from the presentation and resources for applicants shared as handouts during the webinar are below. Learn more about the Institutional Challenge Grant, including how and when to submit an application.
- Slides from “Applying for the Institutional Challenge Grant: Proposing Strategies to Foster Institutional Change”
- 2019 Institutional Challenge Grant Application Guide
- The Future of Higher Education is Social Impact
- Bringing Rigor to Relevant Questions: How Social Science Research Can Improve Youth Outcomes in the Real World
- Research-Practice-Policy Partnerships for Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare and Child Mental Health
- Research-Practice Partnerships at the District Level: A New Strategy for Leveraging Research for Educational Improvement